It’s my one-year anniversary in Foon and I’m going to spend it with my goon companions, Chunt and Usidore. Boy’s Night!

Bungaree Chubbins: Tom Gottlieb

Editor: Chris Rathjen

Solomon Mars · March 10, 2016 at 8:50 am

yay! congrats on becoming a part of the Ear Wolf family. something tells me that, that probably means something different in Foon. VERY different.

E · March 12, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Every time I go to download this episode in particular, it downloads this file instead.
It’s not like that for any other episode.

sbergus · March 15, 2016 at 5:26 am

I’m having the same issue as E, it starts with this episode, but it happens with episode 53 as well.

DocRimbo (@DocRimbo) · April 8, 2016 at 7:30 pm

BOYS’ NNNIIGHT!

Astrobase · June 2, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Just informing you that for some reason you can no longer listen to this episode on Earwolf. Id check through to make sure all of your soundcloud links are up and working.

Great podcast iv been really enjoying my marathon so far!

GypsiWillow · February 8, 2018 at 12:44 pm

I’m upset that, from episode 51 and up, there isn’t a download link that I can download to my phone ='(

Episode 49: Love Songs for Boys – Dudes Brunch · March 16, 2016 at 8:58 pm

[…] me the Odds Hello from the Magic Tavern The Thrilling Adventure Hour Incomparable Radio Theater Magic Tavern Year One Comedy Bang Bang One Shot Total Party Kill The Decoder Ring […]

Season 3, Ep 5 – Castle Guards

Something is amiss outside of the gates of Velsmeer. Related

Introducing Magic Tavern: Earth Games!

A podcaster trapped in a magical land, a wizard, and a talking badger are tasked with playing board games from a realm called “Earth.” Can a wizard understand Clue? Why is the badger so good Read more…

Season 3, Ep 4 – More Moles (w/ Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport of Hollywood Handbook)

Two brave mole warriors stop by to sing their own praises and explain their relationship to ants. Related