It’s my one-year anniversary in Foon and I’m going to spend it with my goon companions, Chunt and Usidore. Boy’s Night!

Bungaree Chubbins: Tom Gottlieb

Editor: Chris Rathjen

Solomon Mars · March 10, 2016 at 8:50 am

yay! congrats on becoming a part of the Ear Wolf family. something tells me that, that probably means something different in Foon. VERY different.

E · March 12, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Every time I go to download this episode in particular, it downloads this file instead.
It’s not like that for any other episode.

sbergus · March 15, 2016 at 5:26 am

I’m having the same issue as E, it starts with this episode, but it happens with episode 53 as well.

DocRimbo (@DocRimbo) · April 8, 2016 at 7:30 pm

BOYS’ NNNIIGHT!

Astrobase · June 2, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Just informing you that for some reason you can no longer listen to this episode on Earwolf. Id check through to make sure all of your soundcloud links are up and working.

Great podcast iv been really enjoying my marathon so far!

GypsiWillow · February 8, 2018 at 12:44 pm

I’m upset that, from episode 51 and up, there isn’t a download link that I can download to my phone ='(

Episode 49: Love Songs for Boys – Dudes Brunch · March 16, 2016 at 8:58 pm

[…] me the Odds Hello from the Magic Tavern The Thrilling Adventure Hour Incomparable Radio Theater Magic Tavern Year One Comedy Bang Bang One Shot Total Party Kill The Decoder Ring […]

Season 2, Ep 91 – Mysterious Anonymous

This one involves a lot of eggs… oh, and Baron Ragoon. Related

Arnie’s Birthday Bonus Scene

Due to some unfortunate real life stuff, we had to take one more week off without an episode but here’s a fun scene set in Arnie’s bedroom. And we’ll be back Jan 14 with new Read more…

Season 2, Ep 90 – What Winter Solstice Means to Me (w/ Tawney Newsome, Symphony Sanders and More, Live from Chicago)

Activia Barleyfoot, Flower the talking flower, Jamilous the Mauve Wizard and more stop by to help celebrate the many holidays of Winter Solstice. Related