What’s a polite word for hag?

Claudia: Beth Melewski
Otok Barleyfoot: Nick Baer
Krom the Fingarian: Mark Logsdon
Flower: Brooke Breit

Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi

E · March 27, 2016 at 6:46 am

I haven’t been able to listen to the podcast for nearly a month now. Whatever you changed, please fix it! I see in the comments others also having difficulty listening. Help us!

hexfield · March 27, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Are you subscribed to the right feed? http://feedpress.me/magictavern

E · March 28, 2016 at 9:51 pm

Up until episode 52 I’ve always been able to download them on Podcast Addict without a problem and without needing to subscribe to anything.

hexfield · March 29, 2016 at 9:41 am

I also use Podcast Addict and it’s working there for me. If you found us on their podcast interface before, it’s possible that there’s a problem with the feed they used. Try manually adding http://feedpress.me/magictavern.

E · March 30, 2016 at 9:37 am

Seems like manually setting that location instead of autodownloading with the apps function has helped, though I can’t imagine why. At least it’s working now.

hexfield · March 30, 2016 at 11:01 am

Thanks for bearing with us, some of the backend stuff is in transition at the moment. Enjoy!

Season 2, Ep 91 – Mysterious Anonymous

This one involves a lot of eggs… oh, and Baron Ragoon. Related

Arnie’s Birthday Bonus Scene

Due to some unfortunate real life stuff, we had to take one more week off without an episode but here’s a fun scene set in Arnie’s bedroom. And we’ll be back Jan 14 with new Read more…

Season 2, Ep 90 – What Winter Solstice Means to Me (w/ Tawney Newsome, Symphony Sanders and More, Live from Chicago)

Activia Barleyfoot, Flower the talking flower, Jamilous the Mauve Wizard and more stop by to help celebrate the many holidays of Winter Solstice. Related