What’s a polite word for hag?

Claudia: Beth Melewski
Otok Barleyfoot: Nick Baer
Krom the Fingarian: Mark Logsdon
Flower: Brooke Breit

Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi

E · March 27, 2016 at 6:46 am

I haven’t been able to listen to the podcast for nearly a month now. Whatever you changed, please fix it! I see in the comments others also having difficulty listening. Help us!

hexfield · March 27, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Are you subscribed to the right feed? http://feedpress.me/magictavern

E · March 28, 2016 at 9:51 pm

Up until episode 52 I’ve always been able to download them on Podcast Addict without a problem and without needing to subscribe to anything.

hexfield · March 29, 2016 at 9:41 am

I also use Podcast Addict and it’s working there for me. If you found us on their podcast interface before, it’s possible that there’s a problem with the feed they used. Try manually adding http://feedpress.me/magictavern.

E · March 30, 2016 at 9:37 am

Seems like manually setting that location instead of autodownloading with the apps function has helped, though I can’t imagine why. At least it’s working now.

hexfield · March 30, 2016 at 11:01 am

Thanks for bearing with us, some of the backend stuff is in transition at the moment. Enjoy!

Season 2, Ep 31 – Bard, Elf and Fortune Teller (Live from Chicago)

The Tavern is packed with people, including a mysterious bard, DQ the elf and an amateur fortune teller. Also, Usidore conjures images from Arnie’s home: Chicago. Related

Season 2, Ep 30 – Chunt for Red October 3: The Sum of All Rears

Vampires seem to be avoiding Chunt’s annual blood drive, so instead we interview a werewolf. Related

Season 2, Ep 29 – Nymph

A Forest Nymph stops by to help spread the word on Nymph Awareness Month. Also… special note for Rusty: stop listening at about 38 minutes in. Related