I always thought it was weird how Usidore saves his bodily fluids. This week I learn why. It’s still weird.

Metanoid: Jorin Garguilo
Spants/Gorgon: Meridith Stepien

Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi

Amy · March 28, 2016 at 4:03 pm

LOVED IT! You all have provided me with some great ideas for improv sketches! BEST!

Meg · March 30, 2016 at 3:37 am

Hey guys, I’ve been following your podcast since it came out but honestly this one was just too disgusting for me to listen to. One joke about poop can be funny, but 30 minutes focusing on literally the most vile shit is really effing nasty. Bodily functions are really the lowest common denominator when it comes to jokes. I thought you guys were more clever than this.

Peter · April 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Shut up Meg.

Daley · April 11, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Agreed Meg!

Luis Duran · March 30, 2016 at 6:14 am

Awsome! Best part of my day when I see I have a new magic tavern to listen to. Miss the old format tho. Still getting used to soundcloud

Jaime · April 1, 2016 at 10:50 am

This was my favorite episode so far. The Homonculus is probably the best character you’ve ever had on and I would love to hear him more often. (please don’t go into deep sleep, brown wizard!)

I can’t quite put my finger on it, but the little semen/piss/blood/shit’s positivity was encouraging and refreshing.

thebiggestthing · April 1, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Hey guys,

Thanks for the show in general! Every time I listen, I think, hasn’t it been long enough for you to stop explaining the initial premise of this podcast!?!?!?!?!?!? “A little over a year ago.” “A year and three weeks ago.” Someone could literally listen to any of 55 podcasts explaining it. Please consider stopping that. Thank you!

TheSmallestBrain · April 15, 2016 at 9:31 am

Yeah, also, that whole thing with the wizard saying his whole name, we GET IT, consider stopping that. In fact, consider stopping the whole podcast, it is basically the same “talking plus guest with maybe music” thing?!??!?!?!?!

Kidkinetik · April 26, 2016 at 7:08 am

Or, you could maybe not listen. Then I get to keep a podcast I love, and you don’t have to be stressed out about amazing free entertainment to which no one is forcing you to listen.

Javert · May 17, 2016 at 8:21 am

Clearly he needs to keep saying his name if you can only remember him as “the wizard.”

Season 2, Ep 31 – Bard, Elf and Fortune Teller (Live from Chicago)

The Tavern is packed with people, including a mysterious bard, DQ the elf and an amateur fortune teller. Also, Usidore conjures images from Arnie’s home: Chicago. Related

Season 2, Ep 30 – Chunt for Red October 3: The Sum of All Rears

Vampires seem to be avoiding Chunt’s annual blood drive, so instead we interview a werewolf. Related

Season 2, Ep 29 – Nymph

A Forest Nymph stops by to help spread the word on Nymph Awareness Month. Also… special note for Rusty: stop listening at about 38 minutes in. Related