We interview a bear on wheels who also happens to be deputy to Sheriff Chunt.

Wheel Bear: Farrell Walsh
Tricia: Kate James

Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi
Production Assistance: Garrett Schultz

Crabby · April 3, 2018 at 4:39 pm

Great guest! Look forward to hearing more from Wheel Bear.
Please stop it with the over-abudance of disgusting comments though. Talking about genitalia and fecal matter so much just gets old and really grosses some people out.

Hmm-Hmm. · April 4, 2018 at 11:02 am

As a matter of fact I stopped listening about fourteen minutes in because the imagery was a bit too gross for me (whereas ‘nine butthole talk’, while not really my kind of thing, does not). Which I think is a shame.

Chuck · April 5, 2018 at 5:05 pm

More fecal matter talk please.

David · April 7, 2018 at 2:09 pm

I agree with Crabby. I really enjoy the show, but I don’t think the vulgarity adds anything to the humor. Because I enjoy this show, I listen to an episode with my girlfriend in the car. She had never heard the podcast before, and I was happy to share something I enjoy with her, but the vulgarity made it unpleasant for her and anxiety provoking for me. I think you would reach a greater audience if you cleaned it up a bit.

Wheels are people too · September 20, 2018 at 5:38 am

I feel like Wheel Bear could have been a great opportunity to invite Michael Patrick Thornton or Zach Anner. It would have been so much fun. I like it best when life in Foon is mapped on to real life earth stuff. If you did that the wheels would be more than a bit you squeezed in between other bits about poop and circumcision. Love you, bye!!

Austin Oakes · January 15, 2019 at 2:26 am

“To whom it may concern; IVE been poppin’ those balls… ya know it’s me!”
LMFAO Adal XD

Bonus Preview: Behind the Tavern

In this bonus preview, the cast of Hello from the Magic Tavern talk about making the first episode of the podcast with producer and editor Ryan DiGiorgi (Craig). Related

Season 2, Ep 101 – Do NOT Listen

Baron Ragoon, Dripfang, Claudia the witch and Blemish do a victory lap before destroying Earth with this podcast. Related

Season 2, Ep 100 – Big Mittens Game

Rick Picklesmith invites our hosts into the press box for a Mittens game between the Hogsface Poisoned Blades and the orcs of the Dark Lord. Related