We interview a bear on wheels who also happens to be deputy to Sheriff Chunt.

Wheel Bear: Farrell Walsh
Tricia: Kate James

Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi
Production Assistance: Garrett Schultz

Crabby · April 3, 2018 at 4:39 pm

Great guest! Look forward to hearing more from Wheel Bear.
Please stop it with the over-abudance of disgusting comments though. Talking about genitalia and fecal matter so much just gets old and really grosses some people out.

Hmm-Hmm. · April 4, 2018 at 11:02 am

As a matter of fact I stopped listening about fourteen minutes in because the imagery was a bit too gross for me (whereas ‘nine butthole talk’, while not really my kind of thing, does not). Which I think is a shame.

Chuck · April 5, 2018 at 5:05 pm

More fecal matter talk please.

David · April 7, 2018 at 2:09 pm

I agree with Crabby. I really enjoy the show, but I don’t think the vulgarity adds anything to the humor. Because I enjoy this show, I listen to an episode with my girlfriend in the car. She had never heard the podcast before, and I was happy to share something I enjoy with her, but the vulgarity made it unpleasant for her and anxiety provoking for me. I think you would reach a greater audience if you cleaned it up a bit.

Wheels are people too · September 20, 2018 at 5:38 am

I feel like Wheel Bear could have been a great opportunity to invite Michael Patrick Thornton or Zach Anner. It would have been so much fun. I like it best when life in Foon is mapped on to real life earth stuff. If you did that the wheels would be more than a bit you squeezed in between other bits about poop and circumcision. Love you, bye!!

Austin Oakes · January 15, 2019 at 2:26 am

“To whom it may concern; IVE been poppin’ those balls… ya know it’s me!”
LMFAO Adal XD

Season 3, Ep 9 – Sorcerer (w/ Mike Hanford of Questions for Lennon)

The army is joined by a sorcerer with a hard to determine amount of power. Also, sorcerers are totally different from wizards.

Season 3, Ep 8 – Army (w/ John Levenstein and Jenny Owen Youngs)

An encounter with a general and a musical centaur could move things in a new military direction.