This week, a new guest joins Chunt, Usidore, and I in the Vermilion Minotaur: A common, dirty traveler named Tom. I’m hoping to hear what life outside of Hogface is like from someone who has traveled across Foon.

Tom the Traveller: Steve Waltien

Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi

Sponsored by: Field Notes and The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Phil · July 31, 2015 at 10:39 pm

hilarious. i’m loving this podcast.

Diane · October 20, 2015 at 3:47 pm

I really liked the whole “cock tickling” bit. It was so ridiculously funny. One thing I noticed I really liked was Tom’s accent and when the wizard whispers (feels soothing, somehow. Look up ASMR, just in case).

rebecca261 · October 21, 2015 at 8:11 pm

Who plays that British guy?

Ayesha · March 10, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Tom is played by Steve Waltien!

Ainu · May 10, 2016 at 1:34 pm

I was annoyed / find it very hard to believe that he has a wifi signal good enough to upload a podcast but hasn’t tried to email his wife at all.

Other than that, it was hilarious. I was laughing SO HARD at “the artist formerly known as prince”

Kim · July 1, 2016 at 3:01 pm

My second favorite episode!

Truthspew · August 1, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Great stuff!
Alas – only on ITunes? No plans to put it in Amazon podcasts?

Podcast ReviewHello from the Magic Tavern! – I Don't Stand Still · April 5, 2016 at 8:51 am

[…] example, look at the following passage from the second episode of the show (you can listen to it here, around […]

Season 2, Ep 60 – Outside (w/ Paul F. Tompkins)

After being kicked out of the tavern, Arnie runs into the fancy little faun Mister Chauncey. Related

Season 2, Ep 59 – Activia (w/ Tawny Newsome)

After over three years missing, Activia Barleyfoot, daughter of Otok, returns to the tavern. Related

Season 2, Ep 58 – Garbage Lady (w/ Betsy Sodaro Live in LA)

Grunkle, the Garbage Lady of Hogsface, stops by the tavern for the first time in 13 years. Also, everyone’s getting old. Related