Wow! The greatest swordsman in all of Foon is going to be at the Vermilion Minotaur today and I get to interview him! I can’t wait to hear all about his adventures. First the commissioner of the Foon Mittens League and now Jak Vorpal! I’m basically the Ryan Seacrest of Foon.

Jak Vorpal: Sean Kelly

Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi

Sponsored by: Cards Against Humanity via The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Wolfy · August 26, 2015 at 1:25 am

Omg, I died when they began talking about the Smorps XD

Diane · October 24, 2015 at 7:51 pm

Listening to your podcast while it’s super stormy here in Puerto Rico. Quite the treat!

l3reak · February 8, 2016 at 7:27 pm

I was surprised to learn a “blundur” is a short period of sleep, like a nap. Actually an appropriate name for a season betwixt winter & spring.

Ermenrich · March 18, 2016 at 3:00 pm

I feel like we need to see the artist rendition of sword genitalia. So the listeners at home know what is going on.

Adventureless_Hero · June 7, 2016 at 9:45 am

The Smorps! Oh man! You killed me! This is fast becoming my favorite podcast. Thank you all.

Babs of Death · January 5, 2018 at 12:12 pm

I would like a toon of Foon, consider it a boon or a Foon boon even. Not to be confused with a buffoon or ballon.
(sorry couldn’t help myself there)

Season 2, Ep 91 – Mysterious Anonymous

This one involves a lot of eggs… oh, and Baron Ragoon. Related

Arnie’s Birthday Bonus Scene

Due to some unfortunate real life stuff, we had to take one more week off without an episode but here’s a fun scene set in Arnie’s bedroom. And we’ll be back Jan 14 with new Read more…

Season 2, Ep 90 – What Winter Solstice Means to Me (w/ Tawney Newsome, Symphony Sanders and More, Live from Chicago)

Activia Barleyfoot, Flower the talking flower, Jamilous the Mauve Wizard and more stop by to help celebrate the many holidays of Winter Solstice. Related