Wow! The greatest swordsman in all of Foon is going to be at the Vermilion Minotaur today and I get to interview him! I can’t wait to hear all about his adventures. First the commissioner of the Foon Mittens League and now Jak Vorpal! I’m basically the Ryan Seacrest of Foon.

Jak Vorpal: Sean Kelley

Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi

Sponsored by: Cards Against Humanity via The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Wolfy · August 26, 2015 at 1:25 am

Omg, I died when they began talking about the Smorps XD

Diane · October 24, 2015 at 7:51 pm

Listening to your podcast while it’s super stormy here in Puerto Rico. Quite the treat!

l3reak · February 8, 2016 at 7:27 pm

I was surprised to learn a “blundur” is a short period of sleep, like a nap. Actually an appropriate name for a season betwixt winter & spring.

Ermenrich · March 18, 2016 at 3:00 pm

I feel like we need to see the artist rendition of sword genitalia. So the listeners at home know what is going on.

Adventureless_Hero · June 7, 2016 at 9:45 am

The Smorps! Oh man! You killed me! This is fast becoming my favorite podcast. Thank you all.

Babs of Death · January 5, 2018 at 12:12 pm

I would like a toon of Foon, consider it a boon or a Foon boon even. Not to be confused with a buffoon or ballon.
(sorry couldn’t help myself there)

Season 3, Ep 12 – Stowaway (w/ Liam O’Brien of Critical Role)

A bag of apples hides the halfling runaway Endwhill the Meek.

Season 3, Ep 11 – Wizard with a Crossbow (w/ Felicia Day and Colton Dunn)

Jyn’Leeviyah the Red Wizard is back and she has a talking crossbow. Together they’re going to kill some people.

Season 3, Ep 10 – Tree Wench (w/ Rachel Bloom)

A walk through the forest leads to an encounter with a rare magical creature: a woman in a tree that’s a fan of the podcast.