We venture out of the Vermilion Minotaur for a meal at Chu Chu’s Chow! Not sure what they serve, but it’s got to beat spiced potatoes.

Leonard Kronkite: Lauren Lopez
Bungaree Chubbins: Tom Gottlieb

Editor: Chris Rathjen
Chu Chu’s Chow Restaurant Loop (and also the Vermilion Minotaur loop you hear every week but we’re terrible about crediting it) by Jason Knox
Episode art provided by Tyler Canterbury

Sponsors
Emporium Arcade Bar via The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Haley JoAnna- Well That Happened Podcast Ambassador · December 7, 2015 at 11:13 pm

Awww man I finally got caught up! Now I cant power listen any more! All well , Ill just have to wait until next week! Keep up the great work! <3

Daley · December 13, 2015 at 7:34 pm

Very weak episode. Disappointing

ahahah · February 5, 2016 at 3:58 pm

I wasn’t a super fan of Leonard…

Joshua Jon Herbert · March 7, 2016 at 3:04 pm

These folks are being real garbage in here. I’ll take some deep fried fox face any day.

panzi · March 27, 2016 at 4:08 pm

I have an idea and two name options name for the chicken leftover paste: coat it with breadcrumbs, put it into a bun and call it a McChicken or a Crispy Chicken Jr.

Bork · April 28, 2016 at 2:06 pm

The chick who voiced “Leonard” needs to NOT DO THAT. I couldn’t even finish this episode because her voice acting was so irritating.

Gladius Munchkin · September 21, 2016 at 3:30 am

I’m not really sure if it’s cruel and unusual that I laughed uncontrollably when Usidore had his stroke.

Diddy · January 25, 2017 at 4:31 pm

So Draco Malfoy is doing her Commissioner Gordon impression?

Season 2, Ep 48 – Eunuch Tutor

Benedict Whisperbrew returns to Hogsface for a eunuch parade. Related

Season 2, Ep 47 – Mittens Returns

Larry Birdman, the commissioner of the Foon Mittens League, is back with good news about Hogsface’s bid to get a new Mittens team. Related

Season 2, Ep 46 – Lightbringers of Hogsface

We’ve formed a council to help run Hogsface, and invited Momo the mouse with human strength, Jak Vorpal and the Singing Sword. Related