Hi. I’m Arnie. I fell through a portal behind a Burger King into the magical land of Foon. I’m still trying to get my bearings, but I have my podcasting gear and get a weak WiFi signal from the Burger King so I figured I might as well set up shop at the nearby inn and interview some people. When in Foon…

Mysterious Man: Tim Sniffen

Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi

Sponsored by: Jack Box Games and The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Jeff Hansen · March 11, 2015 at 10:33 pm

First!

Hello, Foon!

Uncle__Andy · March 4, 2016 at 2:28 am

First time here and I LOVE IT! Directed here by the wonderful Jessica Marzipan.

Adam · March 6, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Absolutely Fantastic and entertaining! Definitely a show I can relate to,can’t wait to hear more.

WalkinCrow · March 22, 2015 at 7:22 am

Just listened to the first episode and had to down load the next and listen to it right away.

Noah · April 8, 2015 at 11:57 pm

I unfortunately was eating when the wizard grandly announced his name.

morkalg · July 11, 2015 at 1:18 am

This made my long boring drive bearable. I laughed my ass off!

Deborah · July 18, 2015 at 6:42 pm

My cousin introduced me to this today. I love it.

doomedcow · October 15, 2015 at 5:43 pm

Glad I stumbled across your podcast. This is exactly my type of humor.

So far, Flower is my favorite, though I am only on episode three. Keep ’em coming.

Diane · October 19, 2015 at 12:38 am

First time listener. Very entertaining 🙂

Shawn the Magenta, Purple, and Black. Rather yet, Shawn the Funkian. · November 1, 2015 at 5:16 pm

Oh I am so going to binge on this during NaNoWriMo.

Pat G. · November 17, 2015 at 1:09 am

This is still my favorite episode

LD · February 4, 2016 at 10:58 pm

I agree, Pat! Chunt’s explanation of his badger state is my favorite part of this entire series so far, by far…

Amazing Blair Peery · December 12, 2015 at 2:42 pm

MY cousin introduced me to Hello From The Magic Tavern today. There seem to be a lot of these cousin-introductions going around.

Rayne Halliday · January 20, 2016 at 1:58 am

This is so entertaining! Haha love this!

Vorpal Pen (@VorpalPen) · March 24, 2016 at 9:03 am

Directed here by the always on point @ghweldon Glen Weldon. Love it so far!

Hiroja Shibe · April 12, 2016 at 12:16 am

Been Listening for long time wanted to say something this is a great show start from here and go forth 🙂

Lala · June 30, 2016 at 2:29 am

I loved it. I just wish the host was a bit more open minded ti tge characters but willing to listen to more and learn as i go along. Keep up the good job.

Dominik · October 7, 2016 at 5:12 am

Greetings from Germany

Found your podcast three days ago and now work isn´t boring anymore!

Thanks guys 🙂

#Threebuttholes

Maureen · October 19, 2016 at 2:12 pm

This is the first podcast I ever listened to. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I will be listening to more.

dragnavar · April 23, 2017 at 8:32 pm

I love this waaaayyy more then I should..as a gamer, writer and theater lover it sings to me..I want to get a rainbow bowl!!!!!

Podcast: Hello, From The Magic Tavern – VGR2016 · January 22, 2016 at 4:16 am

[…] individually, with the premise glossed quickly at the start of every one, although beginning with Episode 1 is recommended by the podcasts’ site. That’s presumably because of the level of […]

These are the best podcasts you should be listening to right now | Business Insider · April 22, 2016 at 7:00 pm

[…] Start with the first episode. […]

Subscribe to This Podcast: “Hello From The Magic Tavern” – TalkNerdyWithUs · May 6, 2016 at 9:44 am

[…] schedule for the next few weeks since you will inevitably binge listen to all the episodes. Start here for episodes number […]

Favorite Podcasts | Pineapple Kittens · May 10, 2016 at 4:22 pm

[…] fact, I like it when they hear me laugh. Foon is truly magical. Highlights / My favorites – Episode 1: Hello from the Magic Tavern: how the story begins, meet the players. – Episode 3: Flower: […]

9 Internet Easter Eggs I Learned from Allen Day - 9 Clouds · November 10, 2016 at 2:52 pm

[…] Maybe the best part? The podcast is all improvised. This group of Chicago improvisers are making up a Tolkien-scale land on the fly, trying to keep their facts (and faces) straight. Just give the first episode a try right here. […]

Podcast: Ein Hallo aus einer magischen Taverne | netzfeuilleton.de · July 5, 2017 at 8:22 am

[…] Am besten anfangen bei Folge #1: Hello from the magic Tavern […]