This week, a new guest joins Chunt, Usidore, and I in the Vermilion Minotaur: A common, dirty traveler named Tom. I’m hoping to hear what life outside of Hogface is like from someone who has traveled across Foon.

Tom the Traveller: Steve Waltien

Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi

Sponsored by: Field Notes and The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Phil · July 31, 2015 at 10:39 pm

hilarious. i’m loving this podcast.

Diane · October 20, 2015 at 3:47 pm

I really liked the whole “cock tickling” bit. It was so ridiculously funny. One thing I noticed I really liked was Tom’s accent and when the wizard whispers (feels soothing, somehow. Look up ASMR, just in case).

rebecca261 · October 21, 2015 at 8:11 pm

Who plays that British guy?

Ayesha · March 10, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Tom is played by Steve Waltien!

Ainu · May 10, 2016 at 1:34 pm

I was annoyed / find it very hard to believe that he has a wifi signal good enough to upload a podcast but hasn’t tried to email his wife at all.

Other than that, it was hilarious. I was laughing SO HARD at “the artist formerly known as prince”

Kim · July 1, 2016 at 3:01 pm

My second favorite episode!

Truthspew · August 1, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Great stuff!
Alas – only on ITunes? No plans to put it in Amazon podcasts?

Podcast ReviewHello from the Magic Tavern! – I Don't Stand Still · April 5, 2016 at 8:51 am

[…] example, look at the following passage from the second episode of the show (you can listen to it here, around […]

Season 2, Ep 68 – But What About the Baron?

Baron Ragoon barges into the Ruffled Feather hoping to move the story along. Related

Season 2, Ep 67 – Mole Warriors (w/ Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport of Hollywood Handbook)

Two adorable moles with swords stop by explain their battle strategies to dominate every other creature in the magical land of Foon. Related

Season 2, Ep 66 – Boy King (w/ Jordan Morris and Jesse Thorn)

The boy king of Grimfallon stops by the Ruffled Feather along with his au pair, Bormp. Related