This week a talking flower named Flower will join Chunt, Usidore and I. She looks really sweet. I think we’ll be good friends.

Flower: Brooke Breit

Editor: Evan Jacover and NOT Ryan DiGiorgi.

Sponsored by: Inventables via The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Categories: Episodes

Noah · April 8, 2015 at 11:54 pm

I am finding “fictional Arnie” really unlikable. If I could find that portal I would go through it just to tell him off in person. I am actually really interested in how Chunt and the wizard dude with the long name (Ganendorf, I think?) think of Earth.

NotAllama · May 27, 2015 at 12:19 pm

What’s the national dish of the North Lands?

Diane · October 21, 2015 at 12:56 am

This one made me laugh so hard but God…flower’s such a pain in the ass! Haha

The Supernatural Fox Sisters · October 30, 2015 at 5:50 am

Flower was amazing. Can flowers come back as ghosts in Foon?

LD · February 4, 2016 at 9:56 pm

Actually… I’m really interested in hearing you attempt to explain wifi to the folks of Foon…

Nruu · March 18, 2016 at 4:47 pm

I am loving fictional Arnie and every other character!! Fictional Arnie is the Everyman and he is my inner voice. Thank you Arnie for being my inner voice in this weird (sorry, magical) land.

The Nec-romancer · March 22, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Yes, kill flower. Because listening to that character and the voice of the person playing it is pure torture.

Chuster Crummins · March 25, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Let’s complain about the free podcast we choose to listen to! Holy shit, guys. Stop complaining and stop being so judgemental towards an improv based podcast character. Turn it off if you don’t like Arnie. Turn it off if you don’t like flower.

I love the concept. I love the play between the characters. I love the games that come out of the different scenes. These guys are good improvers.

The Disco Unicorn (@TheDiscoUnicorn) · April 13, 2016 at 7:20 pm

“It’s just ‘ality.'”

Sentient but Paralyzed Stein · April 22, 2016 at 10:48 pm

I love Flower. By far my favorite character. I also like Usidore, Wizard of the 12th Realm of Ephysiyies, Master of Light and Shadow, Manipulator of Magical Delights, Devourer of Chaos, Champion of the Great Halls of Terr’akkas. The elves know me as Fi’ang Yalok. The dwarves know me as Zoenen Hoogstandjes. I am also known in the Northeast as Gaismunēnas Meistar to a lesser extent.

Daley · April 23, 2016 at 1:06 pm

Flower is exceptionally annoying and really takes me out of the world. By far my least favorite character thus far.

Janet · April 26, 2016 at 7:58 pm

Flower is…meh…bunch of cussing to be funny…cheap and easy laughs, and as another poster mentioned, really lacks any semblance of verisimilitude. Hoping Flower gets killed off. 🙂

Wutard · October 7, 2016 at 5:18 pm

Cussing is much more difficult in Foon.

EmperorKhufu · June 23, 2016 at 11:03 am

I still come back to listen to this episode every now and then, best one of the bunch

adidas yeezy boost 350 · August 13, 2016 at 4:11 pm

This is one interesting series and I am looking forward to see where it goes next. I love the location, the mystery and all the characters, this is something that is surely needed in TV land as most of the shows out there are crap. Hope this is a keep for a long time coming. Good job people, real good.

Daniel · January 9, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Was really enjoying this podcast until this episode. Flower is…not good. Please don’t bring this character back, ever.

Anonymous Dude Bruh · August 24, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Quit hating on Flower y’all! Anybody hating on Flower is like an icebreaker: “stupid as fuck.” I’m a new listener, but this is my favorite episode so far. I love, love, love the comedic contrast to the rest of the crew that Flower brought to the table. Well done, I’m a fan!

Favorite Podcasts | Pineapple Kittens · May 10, 2016 at 4:56 pm

[…] – Episode 1: Hello from the Magic Tavern: how the story begins, meet the players. – Episode 3: Flower: The crew meets a foul-mouthed flower. – Episode 7: Princess Trachea-Aurealia […]

Season 2, Ep 31 – Bard, Elf and Fortune Teller (Live from Chicago)

The Tavern is packed with people, including a mysterious bard, DQ the elf and an amateur fortune teller. Also, Usidore conjures images from Arnie’s home: Chicago. Related

Season 2, Ep 30 – Chunt for Red October 3: The Sum of All Rears

Vampires seem to be avoiding Chunt’s annual blood drive, so instead we interview a werewolf. Related

Season 2, Ep 29 – Nymph

A Forest Nymph stops by to help spread the word on Nymph Awareness Month. Also… special note for Rusty: stop listening at about 38 minutes in. Related