Two traveling bards are passing through Hogsface and I am going to try to convince them to be on the podcast and play some music.

Arnie: Arnie Niekamp
Chunt: Adal Rifai
Usidore: Matt Young
Glenn Miller: Nick Gage
Spants: Meridith Stepien
Mysterious Man: Tim Sniffen
Kern: Spencer Ham

Producers: Arnie Niekamp, Evan Jacover, Ryan DiGiorgi
Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi
Theme Music: Andy Poland

Sponsored By: Basecamp via The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Seth Troensegaard Jensen · June 12, 2015 at 5:17 am

The flaming kitty totally caught me off guard and laughing out loud at your workspace is obviously socially unacceptable! Good work guys!

Adventureless_Hero · June 10, 2016 at 12:32 pm

lol, they got me with that too, but I did a freaking spit-take with the Usidore Hoobistank song!

Fred · June 17, 2015 at 2:55 am

The music and singing was out of this world. I was floored by how good this episode was, and the singing and song about Usidore almost made ME cry!

Queen Bee (@QueenBDeb) · July 23, 2015 at 2:48 pm

I call fraud on their perfect pitch.

Wolfy · August 28, 2015 at 12:31 am

That song about Usidore was beautiful. I could listen to that for ages!

TheBinivore · January 26, 2016 at 1:51 pm

I’m laughing so hard I’m crying right now. “And the reason is Uuuuuuusidore.”

Erikka · October 31, 2016 at 11:03 pm

Love the random Starkid visitors–made me happy. The songs were hilarious!

MarkBGH · November 28, 2016 at 4:04 pm

I think I tore a muscle in my chest trying not to burst out laughing at work during the last song. Christ almighty.

Podcast: Hello, From The Magic Tavern – VGR2016 · January 22, 2016 at 4:17 am

[…] Ep.14 – Music of Foon (the first appearance of musical duo Glenn Miller and Spants) […]

Season 2, Ep 55 – Road Trip

We’ve been cooped up in the tavern for too long. Time for a road trip! In our imaginations! Related

Season 2, Ep 54 – Fangy Yelly

It’s the Annual Gathering of the Fi’ang Yaloks which means the Memory Gremlin is back. Related

Season 2, Ep 53 – Advanced Offices & Bosses

Metamore is back to help us play another game of Offices and Bosses…and share some news about the spin-off. Related