I finally get to meet the famous wizard Spintax the Green! Maybe I should have told Usidore he was coming…

Arnie: Arnie Niekamp
Chunt: Adal Rifai
Usidore: Matt Young
Spintax: Charlie McCrackin
Glenn Miller: Nick Gage
Spants: Meridith Stepien
Mysterious Man: Tim Sniffen

Producers: Arnie Niekamp, Evan Jacover, Ryan DiGiorgi
Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi
Theme Music: Andy Poland
Magic Tavern Logo: Allard Laban

Sponsored By: Cards Against Humanity via The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Karna Warrior · June 22, 2015 at 9:47 pm

I’m so sorry I got your name wrong ArNie! People usually get my name wrong all the time and you said it right so I feel especially bad about that. Anyway, thanks for answering my question and shout out to Spyntax! Dude is a boss.

Brittany · August 1, 2015 at 1:54 am

Spintax rules!

heatherwhite84 · August 14, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Spintax’s voice sounds rather like that of The Monarch on The Venture Bros. I wonder they’re related.

Celia · April 26, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Old comment, but I keep hearing Colbert when Usidore speaks. 😛

Elizabeth · November 12, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Am I the only one that feels really bad for Usidore in this episode 🙁

Jonnzn · April 4, 2016 at 11:30 am

No you’re not.! Poor guy. No one wants to go…

Kim · July 6, 2016 at 11:45 am

This is the best episode of this podcast so far. I have listened to it every day for the last month and I laugh every time.

Harriette · September 20, 2016 at 11:43 am

This episode was especially informative! Usidore! You’re still the best wizuurd

noiseball · January 9, 2017 at 4:50 am

Usidore says he is known in the NorthWEST as Gaismunēnas Meistar here (16:46).
Additional info, or error caused by the distraction of Spintax?

(I am working my way through the show from the beginning, so have no idea if this is addressed in a later epidode…)

Season 2, Ep 31 – Bard, Elf and Fortune Teller (Live from Chicago)

The Tavern is packed with people, including a mysterious bard, DQ the elf and an amateur fortune teller. Also, Usidore conjures images from Arnie’s home: Chicago. Related

Season 2, Ep 30 – Chunt for Red October 3: The Sum of All Rears

Vampires seem to be avoiding Chunt’s annual blood drive, so instead we interview a werewolf. Related

Season 2, Ep 29 – Nymph

A Forest Nymph stops by to help spread the word on Nymph Awareness Month. Also… special note for Rusty: stop listening at about 38 minutes in. Related