This week I meet an Elven archer! Elvish archer? He’s an elf.

Arnie: Arnie Niekamp
Chunt: Adal Rifai
Usidore: Matt Young
D’athaniel Quen’yarvin: Tim Ryder
Otok Barleyfoot: Nick Baer
Mysterious Man: Tim Sniffen

Producers: Arnie Niekamp, Evan Jacover, Ryan DiGiorgi
Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi
Theme Music: Andy Poland
Magic Tavern Logo: Allard Laban

Sponsored By: Basecamp via The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Lady · October 27, 2015 at 6:16 pm

The Triangle is indeed a very powerful shape. I laughed out loud.

Chris Buchholz · November 25, 2015 at 6:04 am

This was my favorite episode ever! I want more DQ!

Spencer · December 9, 2015 at 12:27 am

This is by far, my favorite episode! DQ’s comedic timing and demeanor towards Arnie made me laugh so hard I was crying. “It almost sounds racist when you say it!” LOL

Adventureless_Hero · June 10, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Loved this episode! I used it as an example for a friend to get the Magic Tavern in his ear holes.

Daniel Q · October 15, 2017 at 4:20 pm

This episode was a strange one for me, because DQ are my initials. So every time someone said DQ I kind of felt like you do when your out and someone says your name, but they are actually talking to their kid or someone else. Great work by the way everyone, keep it up. I love listening to you all.

Babs of Death · January 10, 2018 at 9:30 am

I can’t believe you guys are all so calm. The Dark Lord’s eye is upon us and we should all be holding our loved ones near and doing what we can to help Usidore on his quest.

Xybibi · January 15, 2018 at 8:44 pm

One of my favourite episodes, DQ is just so funny

Season 2, Ep 68 – But What About the Baron?

Baron Ragoon barges into the Ruffled Feather hoping to move the story along. Related

Season 2, Ep 67 – Mole Warriors (w/ Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport of Hollywood Handbook)

Two adorable moles with swords stop by explain their battle strategies to dominate every other creature in the magical land of Foon. Related

Season 2, Ep 66 – Boy King (w/ Jordan Morris and Jesse Thorn)

The boy king of Grimfallon stops by the Ruffled Feather along with his au pair, Bormp. Related