She’s here! Somehow my wife, Sarah, is in Foon. I’ve been chasing her through McShingleshane forest for the last two weeks, but now she’s here!

Arnie: Arnie Niekamp
Chunt: Adal Rifai
Usidore: Matt Young
Sarah: Sarah Maher
Spants: Meridith Stepien
Mysterious Man: Tim Sniffen

Producers: Arnie Niekamp, Evan Jacover, Ryan DiGiorgi
Editor: Evan Jacover
Theme Music: Andy Poland
Magic Tavern Logo: Allard Laban

Sponsored By: Cards Against Humanity via The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Not Chuntttttt · August 3, 2015 at 5:45 pm

Uhm, who’s watching their daughter??

Weristhyra, Night Elf of Level 60 · August 10, 2015 at 11:16 pm

From the first time she spoke, I knew there was some freaky-deaky gaslightin going on. Arnie should be the one getting checked out for stuff, she’s lied about everything else! 100%
Team Arnie. Usidore and Chunt need to remember that it’s Bros Before Hoes. You both suck at friendship!

Holly H · January 30, 2016 at 11:26 am

I thought when Usidore uttered the Earth spell (“Ad’l R’FAI!”) it had opened the portal. Perhaps we just don’t know what this spell does yet.

Cassie · May 13, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Y’know you’d think Arnie would’ve reacted differently to finding out who he thought was his wife was just a memory goblin. I’d get really angry or sad or SOMETHING.

Hunter Spivey · June 6, 2016 at 6:58 pm

I first knew something was up when it was revealed that Smash Mouth is Sarah’s favorite band. No person’s favorite band is Smash Mouth.

Aimee · September 20, 2019 at 4:36 pm

I listen to Smash Mouth every week, since i was 10, i’m 26 now they are great, will always be great, i will listen to them till old age.

Aimee · September 20, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Podcast: Hello, From The Magic Tavern – VGR2016 · January 22, 2016 at 4:16 am

[…] Ep.22 – Sarah […]

Season 3, Ep 20 – Staff Dinner

A staff dinner party at Jizzleknob leads to intrigue and romance and lycanthropy.

Season 3, Ep 19 – Professor’s Wardrobe

Arnie, Chunt, and Usidore settle in to their new jobs as professors at Jizzleknob Preparatory School for Young Wizards.

Season 3, Ep 18 – Grounds Keeper

The boys meet up with Can and get a tour from the magical groundskeeper.