Sorry, everyone. I’ve been having some computer trouble. I hope we make it through this episode okay because we have an awesome guest. Fingers crossed!

Tricia:  Kate James

Editor: Evan Jacover

Sponsors
Field Notes via The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Jimmy · November 9, 2015 at 11:32 pm

Love your podcast. Look forward to it each week, but this was disappointing. I’d prefer to hear from you guys at Foon than characters I have no connection with.

Kate · November 10, 2015 at 9:21 am

I agree with Jimmy; I’ll be sad to go 13 days without foon stuff.

Jake · November 10, 2015 at 1:17 am

Come on, you’re better than the last 2 episodes.

gantner · November 10, 2015 at 12:13 pm

I like these episodes as a sort of interlude. I was surprised that they only get snacks from earth considering they have all of space and time to choice from…then again how many dimensions could create cool ranch Doritos?

John Dobbins · November 11, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Discovered the Magic Tavern a few weeks ago and have since been delightedly catching up. Listened to Low Battery this morning and loved it. Trisha was both hilarious and awesome. Love to everyone on Foon.

Lyrisath · May 12, 2016 at 1:17 am

Contrary to some of the folks above, I love these mysterious episodes! Mr. Sniffen in particular is on point, and the slightly sinister, surreal humour has me grinning. 😀

the-great-dragon · January 6, 2017 at 5:28 pm

I love finding out more about the mysterious man. This was great!