Last we heard from Tomblain Belaroth, his role as Danlet earned him a nomination for a Tosser Award. Now he’s back to tell us all about his experience on the Red Carpet.

Tomblain Belaroth: Steve Waltien
Blemish: Martin Wilson

Editor: Evan Jacover

Sagebrush · March 14, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Love the podcast!
You have recently stopped including mp3 files in the feed items http://hellofromthemagictavern.com/feed/ which will thwart many podcast players. We do not all use iTunes.

Vlad · March 14, 2016 at 11:19 pm

I agree with sagebrush, I’m on Android and this change broke podcastaddict

Commutes-a-lot · March 16, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Love this podcast so much for my commute! Any chance the mp3’s will make an appearance again? I don’t use iTunes and SoundCloud won’t download to allow non-streaming listening. If SoundCloud does do this and I’m just technologically challenged, I would love to know how!

Thanks!

Marty M · March 17, 2016 at 9:18 am

I don’t know what kind of browser you’re using, but there’s a “Download” button on the soundcloud player on this very page, and under every single file on the Soundcloud page itself for this podcast. There could not be more download buttons.

Deirdre Mahan · March 16, 2016 at 8:33 pm

I use BeyondPod on an Android phone & everything works fine

Daley · March 21, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Great to have Tom back! More please. 🙂

Cardin · March 30, 2016 at 2:27 pm

Using podcastaddict on Android. Download button downloads a pdf of some dude. Can we bring back mp3?On a side note, I love the show.

trevortds · March 30, 2016 at 2:38 pm

For everyone having problems with new episodes on Android:

Search for it again in the app, and subscribe to a different feed. The top one, the one you probably have, doesn’t work, the other two do.

Adventureless_Hero · July 12, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Milk my mouse, that Tom is hilarious! Love him everytime he comes on. Great guest. 😀

Jsarod · March 14, 2017 at 7:12 pm

By far one of the best episodes. Love it. Tom’s great.

Season 2, Ep 22 – Twins

Jayme and Sayme the creepy twin children of Baron Ragoon are back and stranger than ever. Also, Chunt is trying out some secret names for himself. Related

Season 2, Ep 21 – Gnome

We meet a gnome named Aprel and learn several important lessons about friendship. Related

Season 2, Ep 20 – King Krom

Krom the warrior is back, but he’s been moving up in the world. Related