We check in with an alternate reality version of the podcast, coming from a family friendly dimension where Arnie and his pals record a weekly children’s podcast. They’re joined by old friends including Flower and a very angry boy.

Dewey the Dolphin: Adal Rifai
Flower: Brooke Breit
Blemish: Martin Wilson

Editor: Garrett Schultz
Production Assistance: Garrett Schultz

Kate · February 26, 2018 at 9:55 am

There are too many hours between now and when my kids get home from school and listen to this episode. FLOWER! BLEMISH! FIGHTING THE DARK MOOD!!! It takes a village to raise the next generation of weird nerds. Thanks, guys. I love you I love you GOODNIGHT!

Christina · February 26, 2018 at 6:41 pm

This was so hilarious, thank you so much for producing such wonderful content!

Max Swark · February 26, 2018 at 9:35 pm

What the fuck??

Hannna · June 21, 2018 at 7:40 pm

If my parents ever ask to listen to an episode, this is the one I’ll have them listen to. All the other ones are… inappropriate. If they knew that my favorite podcast talks about buttholes in almost every episode, they would not be happy.

Ricky · August 6, 2018 at 5:14 pm

i can’t sit through this. it seems funny, but i just can’t

meeeeeee · February 17, 2019 at 2:36 am

is this episode unplayable for anyone else on Stitcher? I always get a message saying it’s unplayable, doesn’t happen for any other episode.

Bonus: Earth Games – Clue!

In this bonus episode from Stitcher Premium, the Magic Tavern gang learns to play board games from Earth. This week: Arnie’s least favorite: Clue!

Season 3, Ep 13 – Chunt for Red October 5: Executive Hoarders

Back on the high seas, Chunt hosts the fifth annual blood drive for vampires. Although blood may not cure the sea creature the hosts encounter.

Season 3, Ep 12 – Stowaway (w/ Liam O’Brien of Critical Role)

A bag of apples hides the halfling runaway Endwhill the Meek.