We check in with an alternate reality version of the podcast, coming from a family friendly dimension where Arnie and his pals record a weekly children’s podcast. They’re joined by old friends including Flower and a very angry boy.

Dewey the Dolphin: Adal Rifai
Flower: Brooke Breit
Blemish: Martin Wilson

Editor: Garrett Schultz
Production Assistance: Garrett Schultz

Kate · February 26, 2018 at 9:55 am

There are too many hours between now and when my kids get home from school and listen to this episode. FLOWER! BLEMISH! FIGHTING THE DARK MOOD!!! It takes a village to raise the next generation of weird nerds. Thanks, guys. I love you I love you GOODNIGHT!

Christina · February 26, 2018 at 6:41 pm

This was so hilarious, thank you so much for producing such wonderful content!

Max Swark · February 26, 2018 at 9:35 pm

What the fuck??

Hannna · June 21, 2018 at 7:40 pm

If my parents ever ask to listen to an episode, this is the one I’ll have them listen to. All the other ones are… inappropriate. If they knew that my favorite podcast talks about buttholes in almost every episode, they would not be happy.

Ricky · August 6, 2018 at 5:14 pm

i can’t sit through this. it seems funny, but i just can’t

meeeeeee · February 17, 2019 at 2:36 am

is this episode unplayable for anyone else on Stitcher? I always get a message saying it’s unplayable, doesn’t happen for any other episode.

Season 2, Ep 99 – The Weapon

What is the weapon? What does it do? Poet Laureate Spurt the Elder shares some ancient poems and literature that might help. Related

Season 2, Ep 98 – Chunt’s Wedding

You are humbly invited to the wedding of Chunt the badger and Twosidore the whatever-he-his. Related

INTERLUDE – Hello from the Future

Checking in with the alternate reality versions of Arnie and the crew, transmitting from a B-movie science fiction universe. Secrets are revealed. Related