The Dark Lord’s Chef Inquisitor pays a visit. And that is not a typo.

Dripfang: Kevin Sciretta

Editor: Garrett Schultz
Production Assistance: Garrett Schultz

Megan · May 8, 2017 at 9:32 am

When can we expect the readings of erotic/sensual fanfiction? I am an impatient fan! (great work guys!)

Tim · May 8, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Great episode with lots of laugh out loud moments! I’m just sad that I caught up so quickly and have to wait week by week now 🙁

garth · May 9, 2017 at 2:56 am

I was dying this whole ep. Great job.

Bill · May 12, 2017 at 10:46 am

Something happened with this episode upload. I couldn’t download it through my podcast app (podcast addict). It shows up but there’s no download option. Did you guys do something different with this episode upload?

steve · May 16, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Might be my favorite episode ever. I am totally gung ho for another appearance by Dripfang.

Crabby · May 21, 2017 at 12:51 pm

Instant Classic! Great episode. More Dripfang please. 🙂

Jaqspur · May 28, 2017 at 5:09 am

V. disappointed at the lack of a “motherf***ing snakes on my motherf***ing brain” joke but other than that love the episode!

Annie · June 7, 2017 at 4:39 pm

My favourite guest so far. His way of talking is absolutely awesome! More Dripfang to the people!

Season 2, Ep 27 – But What About Forever Girl?

Eternia the Forever Girl is back to let us know what life is like for her under the Dark Lord’s reign. Also, believe it or not, part of the riddle gets solved. Related

Season 2, Ep 26 – A Short One

I don’t know… what if… we did a short one? Related

Season 2, Ep 25 – Sit in a Circle (w/ Todd Barry, Janet Varney, Cole Stratton, Matt Besser & Danielle Schneider live from Outside Lands Fest)

An especially lively night in the tavern with visits from a raven, a warrior elf, an ill child, a giant dwarf and a fairy decorator. Related