Two traveling bards are passing through Hogsface and I am going to try to convince them to be on the podcast and play some music.

Arnie: Arnie Niekamp
Chunt: Adal Rifai
Usidore: Matt Young
Glenn Miller: Nick Gage
Spants: Meridith Stepien
Mysterious Man: Tim Sniffen
Kern: Spencer Ham

Producers: Arnie Niekamp, Evan Jacover, Ryan DiGiorgi
Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi
Theme Music: Andy Poland

Sponsored By: Basecamp via The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Seth Troensegaard Jensen · June 12, 2015 at 5:17 am

The flaming kitty totally caught me off guard and laughing out loud at your workspace is obviously socially unacceptable! Good work guys!

Adventureless_Hero · June 10, 2016 at 12:32 pm

lol, they got me with that too, but I did a freaking spit-take with the Usidore Hoobistank song!

Fred · June 17, 2015 at 2:55 am

The music and singing was out of this world. I was floored by how good this episode was, and the singing and song about Usidore almost made ME cry!

Queen Bee (@QueenBDeb) · July 23, 2015 at 2:48 pm

I call fraud on their perfect pitch.

Wolfy · August 28, 2015 at 12:31 am

That song about Usidore was beautiful. I could listen to that for ages!

TheBinivore · January 26, 2016 at 1:51 pm

I’m laughing so hard I’m crying right now. “And the reason is Uuuuuuusidore.”

Erikka · October 31, 2016 at 11:03 pm

Love the random Starkid visitors–made me happy. The songs were hilarious!

MarkBGH · November 28, 2016 at 4:04 pm

I think I tore a muscle in my chest trying not to burst out laughing at work during the last song. Christ almighty.

Podcast: Hello, From The Magic Tavern – VGR2016 · January 22, 2016 at 4:17 am

[…] Ep.14 – Music of Foon (the first appearance of musical duo Glenn Miller and Spants) […]

Season 2, Ep 31 – Bard, Elf and Fortune Teller (Live from Chicago)

The Tavern is packed with people, including a mysterious bard, DQ the elf and an amateur fortune teller. Also, Usidore conjures images from Arnie’s home: Chicago. Related

Season 2, Ep 30 – Chunt for Red October 3: The Sum of All Rears

Vampires seem to be avoiding Chunt’s annual blood drive, so instead we interview a werewolf. Related

Season 2, Ep 29 – Nymph

A Forest Nymph stops by to help spread the word on Nymph Awareness Month. Also… special note for Rusty: stop listening at about 38 minutes in. Related