I finally get to meet the famous wizard Spintax the Green! Maybe I should have told Usidore he was coming…

Arnie: Arnie Niekamp
Chunt: Adal Rifai
Usidore: Matt Young
Spintax: Charlie McCrackin
Glenn Miller: Nick Gage
Spants: Meridith Stepien
Mysterious Man: Tim Sniffen

Producers: Arnie Niekamp, Evan Jacover, Ryan DiGiorgi
Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi
Theme Music: Andy Poland
Magic Tavern Logo: Allard Laban

Sponsored By: Cards Against Humanity via The Chicago Podcast Cooperative

Karna Warrior · June 22, 2015 at 9:47 pm

I’m so sorry I got your name wrong ArNie! People usually get my name wrong all the time and you said it right so I feel especially bad about that. Anyway, thanks for answering my question and shout out to Spyntax! Dude is a boss.

Brittany · August 1, 2015 at 1:54 am

Spintax rules!

heatherwhite84 · August 14, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Spintax’s voice sounds rather like that of The Monarch on The Venture Bros. I wonder they’re related.

Celia · April 26, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Old comment, but I keep hearing Colbert when Usidore speaks. 😛

Elizabeth · November 12, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Am I the only one that feels really bad for Usidore in this episode 🙁

Jonnzn · April 4, 2016 at 11:30 am

No you’re not.! Poor guy. No one wants to go…

Kim · July 6, 2016 at 11:45 am

This is the best episode of this podcast so far. I have listened to it every day for the last month and I laugh every time.

Harriette · September 20, 2016 at 11:43 am

This episode was especially informative! Usidore! You’re still the best wizuurd

noiseball · January 9, 2017 at 4:50 am

Usidore says he is known in the NorthWEST as Gaismunēnas Meistar here (16:46).
Additional info, or error caused by the distraction of Spintax?

(I am working my way through the show from the beginning, so have no idea if this is addressed in a later epidode…)

Season 2, Ep 81 – Squire

Usidore and Chunt invite in Stick the Squire to apprentice under Arnie, in case anything ever happens to him. Related

Season 2, Ep 80 – Momo and the Mayor (Live from Chicago’s iO Theater)

Momo the Mouse with Human Strength stops by to dish on Chunt’s love life and her own. Related

Season 2, Ep 79 – Doppelgänger (w/ Tim Baltz)

We talk to Dopel the Doppelgänger, who can look like anyone. Related